DUI Defense, Car Accident and Drug Crime Lawyer in Cleveland County, Oklahoma
If you are hurting — due to a serious car accident, criminal charges against you or a loved one, a divorce or other family law dispute, or financial setbacks leading you to consider personal bankruptcy — the support and guidance of a skillful attorney can go a long way toward easing that pain.
The attorneys and staff at the Nichols Law Firm are here to help people like you make sound decisions and navigate the legal system effectively. Drew Nichols and Rebekah C. Taylor are both former Cleveland County assistant district attorneys who approach each case they handle with knowledge, integrity and dedication to providing personal service every step of the way.
A Versatile Law Practice Focused on Achieving Clients' Goals
- Criminal Defense , both felony and misdemeanor — for people accused of traffic violations, fraud, embezzlement, weapons charges, assault and battery, domestic abuse and various types of drug crimes and property crimes
- DUI/DWI Defense - including DUI defense for college students, public intoxication, aggravated DUI and felony DUI
- Family Law — including contested and uncontested divorce; child custody, visitation and support; alimony; division of assets, property and debts; post-judgment modifications; legal separation, paternity issues, guardianships, protective/restraining orders, adoption and grandparents' rights
- Personal Injury - if you have been injured in a car accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident, such as truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or a drunk driving incident
- Bankruptcy — guidance on debt relief through well-prepared Chapter 7 "fresh start" bankruptcy and Chapter 13 "wage earner" or "reorganization" bankruptcy filings
Experience. Integrity. Results.
If you are looking for an Oklahoma criminal defense attorney, personal injury lawyer or divorce attorney who will take the time to get to know you and thoroughly analyze your case in order to represent you as assertively and cost-effectively as possible, this law firm is the ideal choice. We represent clients in Norman, Moore and other cities in Cleveland County.
To discuss your specific situation and legal options with an experienced lawyer who will handle your case directly, contact this law firm toll free at 866-636-2486 or by e-mail. If you cannot travel due to your injuries or incarceration, an attorney will travel to you from offices in Norman and Wewoka, Oklahoma.
Find Drew Nichols on Google