Oklahoma Child Custody And Visitation Rights Lawyer

Divorce And Family Law Attorneys In Norman And Wewoka

Is a disagreement over child custody or child visitation rights delaying your Oklahoma divorce?
Have you established custody and parenting-time goals connected to your child's education or availability for family vacations?

Has a parental relocation for career advancement or military transfer confused your long-term custody picture? Perhaps circumstances have changed substantially since your divorce and you are wondering about your ability to obtain a modification of the orders governing custody of your children and the parenting time to which you are entitled.

Divorce With Children? Do You Need A Proven Oklahoma Custody Or Visitation Modification Lawyer?

Establishing sole or joint custody can help you manage your child's expectations and make the divorce process less difficult. You can get help with this and all other aspects of your uncontested or contested divorce at Nichols Dixon. Family law attorneys at the firm can also offer guidance and take action if you wish to pursue a modification of custody, child support or other family court orders.

Versatile, Caring Lawyers With More Than 15 Years Of Combined Experience

Applying more than 15 years of combined experience practicing law, the child custody and visitation attorneys at Nichols Dixon will assist you with legal difficulties related to:

  • Custody agreements
  • Parenting plans
  • Parent or child relocation
  • Post-judgment modifications of custody orders
  • Protective and restraining orders to protect children
  • Enforcement of custody and visitation orders when obligations are not being fulfilled
  • Paternity testing and litigation if needed to establish parental rights relative to custody, visitation and child support

Learn Legal Options In A Personal, Confidential Consultation: 405-217-4118

In Wewoka or Norman, a child custody and visitation rights attorney you can depend upon is just a phone call away. If you have questions about these or other child-related issues such as grandparents' rights or guardianships, call or email today. Progress can begin with a calm, two-way consultation focused on your specific concerns, goals and legal options.